Colored paper ScissorsGlue, Tape, or a Stapler.
1) Fold a rectangular piece of paper in half, making a long, thin rectangle.
2) Make a series of about a dozen cuts along the fold line. When cutting the paper, leave about an inch of space from the edge, do not make cuts too close to the edge of the paper.
3) You can unfold the paper now. Using the glue or stapler, put the short edges of the paper together.
4) Now, cut a strip of paper about six inches long and 1/2 inch wide. Glue or staple this strip of paper across one end of the lantern. This will be the handle of the lantern.
5) Make more than one lantern to string across a room.
Guaranteed Low Prices
Friendly USA Customer Support
Fast, One Day Processing
Free shipping on Orders over $89
Product has been added to your wishlist.
You can view your wishlist by creating or login account.
Please create account through ##customer_email## email