24" White Irregular Ribbed Paper Lantern
Round paper lantern with irregular WIRE ribbing. Lantern is held open with a "C" hook wire expander.
(All lanterns sold without lighting, lighting options must be purchased separately if needed. Size are all approximated. Logo on photo are for watermark purposes, and will not be on the actual lantern itself)
Click to See More Paper Lanterns
Overall Rating for 24" White Irregular Ribbed Paper Lantern
I love this lantern. I put it up in my daughter's room in a very classic Venetian apartment in Italy and it lends just the right note of lightness. The paper is beautiful and the irregular pattern of the wire support is great. I wish that there was a better hook to hang it permanently more easily but otherwise, I recommend this lovely globe!
White irregular ribbed paper lantern
By Nancy Rose Steinbock from Venice, Italy on February 6, 2012
Pros:It's beautifully made and strong despite its lightness.
Cons:Needs a better hooking frame to hang it more permanently to the ceiling.
I would recommend this item to a friend.
24" White Irregular Ribbed Paper Lantern
By Monica Olsen from Fredrikstad, Norway on April 30, 2012
I'm sitting here in Norway and looking at your super nice lanterns. I'm arranging a bachelorette party, and I would love to decorate with these lights! But, do I need to use cords and light bulbs? Or can I hang them with some fishing string and use a led/candle tea light? Is there a metal holder in there or just room to the bulb? I've been trying to look for it on the site, but I couldn't see anything about it. I would appreciate a fast reply, since the event is just one month from now. Thank you! Best, Monica
By Customer Service on April 30, 2012
Answer:The 24" White Irregular Ribbed Paper Lantern will come with the lantern shade and metal wire frame. For using electrical cords internationally, an electrical converter may be needed. Please refer to the product information below for the different types of lighting we carry:
- LED tea lights will not fit inside our lanterns as they all have a bottom opening. If you want to hang them inside the lanterns, you would have to create something to hang it with. There are no hanging points on the tea lights itself
- Single Socket Cord Kits. You can use up to 60W bulb to make the event brighter, but if you are going to use the single socket cords, it'll require 1 outlet per socket and that might be a problem for outdoors. Standard type "A" bulbs not included
- 10 socket string lights are end to end (up to 3 sets) for easy lighting (turning on/off) bulbs included, 5 Watts per bulb (10 Sockets = 100 Watts per cord). Limited of space between each lantern.
- 25 & 50 Socket C7 Light String w/bulbs For Lanterns (8"D - 14"D). Good for small - medium lanterns. This string is not end-to-end, limited amount of lighting (7watts per bulb). Limited of space between each lantern (12in). Not end to end.
- Battery Terminals (#AIS-BT) have an unlimited amount of spacing between each lantern. They lasts only from 5-7 hours, batteries are not included. They only provide a limited amount of lighting (2.5V). Each of them has to be turned on before event. (AIS-BT = Approx 5 watts)
-1 & 3 LED Battery Terminals have an unlimited amount of spacing between each lantern. Lasts a very long time (days). Battery already installed. They are not as bright as other lighting. Each of them has to be turned on before event. White LED gives off a ice color sometimes. (1 LED = approx 5 watts) (3 LED = approx 15 watts)
-16 LED Battery Terminals have an unlimited amount of spacing between each lantern. Lasts 12+ Hours. Batteries (3x AAA Each terminal) are not included. Each of them has to be turned on before event. (16LED = approx 30 watts)
- Self Install Drop Socket: This kit includes everything you need to light up your lanterns at different lengths and spaced according to your own specifications. This will require installation and electricity. It comes with enough parts for you to make up to 24 drops. For more information, please visit: http://www.paperlanternstore.com/seindrsocoki.html
The span of the terminals are determined by the battery life. We recommend using fishing string for hanging with battery terminals.
When will the 24'' white irregular paper lanterns be available? I am looking for 4 of them.
By Christina DeGraf from Chicago, IL on April 6, 2012
By Customer Service on April 6, 2012
Answer:The 24" White Irregular Ribbed Paper Lantern is estimated to re-stock 4/16/12.
Does the Lantern have design detail showing witch on it? I just want plain white irregular ribbed paper Lantern in this 24" size.
By margaret fergusson from Clydebank Scotland on May 8, 2012
By Customer Service on May 8, 2012
Answer:Thank you for your inquiry The symbol you see is just a copyright character.Our company logo is only for our photos online. They will not have any Asian symbol or "Asian Import" logo on any of our items.
Can you please email me when these are back in stock, I do need asap. Thanks.
By Sylvia from London on June 8, 2012
By Customer Service on June 8, 2012
Answer:The 24" White Irregular Ribbed Paper Lantern is estimated to re-stock 6/18/12.
When are these coming back into stock along with the round 24" white paper lanterns. I have been on this site since November and they are still not in stock. Are you also able to tell me about the LED lights, White 3 LED Hanging Battery Terminal For Lanterns are they strong enough for illuminating 24" lanterns?
By Keith from Dublin Ireland on February 17, 2012
By Customer Service on February 17, 2012
Answer:We will be getting a shipment of:
24IRR-WH estimated by 5/15.
If you would like, I can keep your e-mail on file and e-mail you once they are available for ordering online, or you can call in and place a back order with us.
The 3 LED are enlivenment to a 15 Watt bulb, but will last longer. The AIS-BT are enlivenment to 5 watts but will only last for a maximum of 7 hours (depending on brand of battery) For comparison, our 16LED is about 30-35 watts.
You May Also Like...