16" Black Round Paper Lantern
Black round paper lanterns with a even wire ribbing. Lantern is held open with a wire expander.
Dimensions: 16" dia
(All lanterns sold without lighting, lighting options must be purchased separately)
Can these be use with a battery operated tealight inside them? Is there a place for the light to sit?
By Trish from Australia on February 4, 2012
By Customer Service on February 4, 2012
The battery operated tealight cannot sit inside the lantern. There is no place for you to set the tea light. If you wanted to use the tealight, some people have tied a string to the flame of the tealight and hung the tealight from the hook inside the lantern.
When will these be available again? i am trying to place an order for an upcoming wedding but I cannot seem to get the colours and sizes I am looking for.
By Danielle from Newfoundland on June 28, 2012
By Customer Service on June 28, 2012
Answer:The 16EVP-BK is estimated to re-stock 7/15/12. Would there be another size and color you would like us to check?
How do you light the lantern?
By Ann from phoenix, AZ on June 30, 2012
By Customer Service on July 2, 2012
Answer:Please refer to the product information below for the different types of lighting we carry:
- LED tea lights will not fit inside our lanterns as they all have a bottom opening. If you want to hang them inside the lanterns, you would have to create something to hang it with. There are no hanging points on the tea lights itself
- Single Socket Cord Kits. You can use up to 60W bulb to make the event brighter, but if you are going to use the single socket cords, it'll require 1 outlet per socket and that might be a problem for outdoors. Standard type "A" bulbs not included
- 10 socket string lights are end to end (up to 3 sets) for easy lighting (turning on/off) bulbs included, 5 Watts per bulb (10 Sockets = 100 Watts per cord). Limited of space between each lantern.
- 25 & 50 Socket C7 Light String w/bulbs For Lanterns (8"D - 14"D). Good for small - medium lanterns. This string is not end-to-end, limited amount of lighting (7watts per bulb). Limited of space between each lantern (12in). Not end to end.
- Battery Terminals (#AIS-BT) have an unlimited amount of spacing between each lantern. They last only from 5-7 hours, batteries are not included. Two AA batteries would be needed..They only provide a limited amount of lighting (2.5V). Each of them has to be turned on before event. (AIS-BT = Approx 5 watts). Recommended for lanterns10" to 20". Brightness may vary depending on the color shade. If wanting to light larger lanterns you may need to increase the quantity of terminals per lantern.
-1 & 3 LED Battery Terminals have an unlimited amount of spacing between each lantern. Lasts a very long time (days). Battery already installed. They are not as bright as other lighting. Each of them has to be turned on before event. White LED gives off a ice color sometimes. (1 LED = approx 5 watts) (3 LED = approx 15 watts)
-12 LED CUBE Light Terminals have an unlimited amount of spacing between each lantern. Lasts 12+ Hours. Battery already installed. Each of them has to be turned on before event. (12LED Cube = approx 20 watts)
-16 LED Battery Terminals have an unlimited amount of spacing between each lantern. Lasts 12+ Hours. Batteries (3x AAA Each terminal) are not included. Each of them has to be turned on before event. (16LED = approx 30 watts)
- Self Install Drop Socket: This kit includes everything you need to light up your lanterns at different lengths and spaced according to your own specifications. This will require installation and electricity. It comes with enough parts for you to make up to 24 drops. For more information, please visit: http://www.paperlanternstore.com/seindrsocoki.html
The span of the terminals are determined by the battery life. We recommend using fishing string for hanging with battery terminals.For electrical cords used internationally, an electrical converter would be needed.
You May Also Like...